Shira Kashi? Oak 2B Wood Tip
Tip Material: Wood
Tip Shape: Oval
The 2B is a standard diameter drumstick for the heavy hitter. Excellent larger general purpose stick for rock, heavy pop and country or just practicing on your pad.
- Shira Kashi? Oak is a dense and heavy wood providing a sturdy feel in your hand and excellent ride cymbal articulation. Sticks made of this Japanese Oak are exceptionally durable and usually last longer than other types of wood.
- Diameter: .630" Length: 16"
- Oval wood tip provides a dark, warm tone suited for multiple applications
- Short, quick taper for a more forward balance with less rebound
- All Promark drumsticks are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA at our Texas facility to the most stringent quality controls in the industry
Artists Who Use This Product
The Fall of Troy